Saturday, December 15, 2007

What doesn't Kill you makes you Stranger.


What a great line. I went to see I AM LEGEND last night and that movie was a let down. But the first six minutes of Dark Knight was intriguing. I was expecting a little more from it to be honest but atleast we got to see some sneak peak pictures of it after the prologue.
I think for the movie that was with it however made quite a bit of money from having the prologue in front of it. Since I am legend was a rather weak movie especially after the last third of them film.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree... the ending was terrible! They should have gone into more detail of the aftermath and if they were cured or not. That would have made a great movie if that was the case. but since it was not the movie lacked in many ways and was poorly thought through

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home