Sunday, November 11, 2007

Could this be the next new TIGER?



I must admit I constatnly look to see what the Tigers next move is. I have heard a lot of junk that they would trade Polanco for Delgado but I think that is just being thrown out there by Dombrowski to see what reaction he can get from other GMs.


This trade is rather interesting though Thames and Miller plus prospects for Dontrelle Willis and that other guy Miguel Cabera. I think with the time being now for the Tigers they need to make this trade and try to win the World Series.


If you wonder where I get these trade rumors check out the website mlbtraderumors.com

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Ken Fun said...

I have also heard that they are going to go after Closer Fransico Cordero and SP Carlos Silva if they don't land either Rogers or Willis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home