Monday, December 03, 2007

Inner thoughts of the Softball Pitcher....


In case many of you have wondered where I have been with my updates I have an answer for you, I have been busy working, planning, and mending.
Yup on the mend I hurt my back about 7 weeks ago or so and am still on the mend from it. I have been to the Dr, physical therapy, MRI(came back A OK) and eventually the nuerologist(just for a 2nd opinion). I have also been in prayer about this and I am gradually getting better. I would really like to be fully recovered by the holiday rush come the end of the month.
Now that that is off my chest I have done some major thinking about well ....everything. I am engaged and getting married next summer and the team may have to do without my services around the time of the playoffs. I know that I am a top of the rotation guy but the GM is going to have to find a equally effective pitcher during the penant race and eventually the championship game if we make it that far of course barring no more injuries and continual good consistant play out of everyone.
I must admit that being on the mend for almost 2 months has really been hard on me not being able to work on my technique and my four pitches: the Backspinner, Sidewinder, Knuckler, and the ever so amuzing Lolli-pop pitches. I hope that the GM will forgive me if I am not on my game at the beginning of the season due to lack of repetition of my formentioned pitches but I do play a crucial part to our team, I mean without a pitcher there is just no softball to be played. Plus I have a good feilding percentage .949 last season in one game I accounted for 11 of the 21 outs in game. Well I guess that is enough grieving ans sulking for me for one day but I wanted to let the team, the fans and my family to know my concerns for the upcoming season.
brought to you by KFSatire.com!

7 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have major problems, I think the team will be fine without you.

 
At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Feel Better

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Ken Fun said...

chicken can't leave there name on their comment!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Adam said...

I like this update and sense of where you have been. I will be looking for a number 2 during the playoffs. RAY.

 
At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam sure by the time Softball comes around you will be back and better then ever.

 
At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your back brother. I'll be there if AD gives me the call.

Brod

 
At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your busy. I might be thinking about playing CrossRoad Softball this coming year. But not sure for what team?
-Jon Wang

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home