Thursday, August 02, 2007

Anyone remember this guy?


SS Omar Vizquel... who could be on the move this August to a ball club near you!
I could only hope that the Tigers would pick this guy up. He still has great range at the age of 40! That could definately help with the E's made by the Tiger infield and they wouldn't have any strings attached his contract is around 3mil and he becomes a free agent after the season. He would be a great addition to a playoff contending team! So go get him Tigers!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I dont remember him...I must be too young or just out of the loop

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Adam said...

I don't think so as my friend Marc Malley would say. They have a great infield and do not need a 40 year old in there.

AD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home