Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Colin Cowherd on Chris Benoit?!?!?!??


Hey all you bloggers out there! I just got wind of this, Colin Cowherd said some crazy things yesterday about Benoit and Eddie Guererro's deaths. I have no clue what he said but, thousands of wrestling fans called into this guys show and tried to give him the "what-fore" and now many fans have started a petition to get rid of this sports dj.
My question is out there to you, since I have to work today and don't have the time to find out what he said, I ask you to send me some quotes of this guys show yesterday or a possible link to were I can read this guys comments. I already know about the benoit situation and am already disturbed and upset about it, I just want to know what Cowherd said. THANKS all you blogger fans!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070627/NEWS03/706270441

 
At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't find you any sites about yesterdays comments. But I do know is this guy is full of trash and useless information more like copy and paste. He seems to hack on all the pro wrestlers that were dead. But I can't ESpN

 
At 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hate" is the word that is suppose to be before ESPN.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home