Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Spurs won't watch LeBron do this!

Well now that the non-caring Pistons are out of the playoffs and will continue to watch in amazement(now from there homes). The Spurs are the new Bad Boys now and they will not watch him go to the basket like the paid-off pistons did. The Spurs will foul the crap out of him and the only guy to get suspended for it will be Horry and LeBron just like the Suns vs. Spurs series. I apologize for being a bit negetive here but if the Cavs were aloud to breeze through to the finals to boost the NBA Finals Ratings then it should have been the Suns vs. Pistons this year if they wanted to boost ratings. The more I watch the NBA the more I begin to wonder if it's scripted like the WWE. Can't wait to see what the Pistons do to reload but even if they do something tremendous I think I will be watching the college game more than the professional game, Mr. Stern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home