Monday, May 07, 2007

Spider-man Review! DON'T READ if NOT SEEN!!!


Ok to those who haven't seen this yet Spider-man 3 is a good movie. In my opinion it was better than 2 because I think that the stories behind the new characters in the movie were well told better.
The visual effects in this movie were a lot better than the previous movie. Really enjoyed Sandman in this movie they could have made him a little more aggressive like he was in the comics and cartoon.
Like other critics of this movie, I agree that the story line changes as quickly as spider-man swings from building to building. I didn't really like that and some of the parts in the end of the movie just happened and things just worked like they normally do in superhero movies. I would just like one of the superhero movies to end were they just give up on each other and say, " until next time" or the bad guy gets away. This would leave you wanting to see the next installment (like they did at the end of the second and third movie). But Mcguire must be tired of donning the spidey suit and performing the stunts.
To give this movie an overall grade I would give it a B-
Remember 2 things as I give this grade I grew up a Spider-man fan and I look for a great story a long with the eye-popping visual effects.
Oh yeah, one more thing Spider-man doesn't dance in the streets and act like a weirdo!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A GOOD MOVIE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home